- Successful passing of the proposed Bond Referendum to enhance and improve our Town’s roads, intersections, sidewalks, parks, greenways and Town Center.
- Careful management of the Town’s finances to keep our tax rate as low as absolutely possible.
- Continued focus on Economic Development to maintain our current business base and recruit new ones to help drive our local economy.
- Continued efforts to support the Navigate Cornelius initiative and the Comprehensive Master Plan.
- Cooperation and collaboration with groups such as Visit Lake Norman, Lake Norman Chamber of Commerce and our neighboring Towns to help support the Lake Norman region.